Villa Son Fanals lies in a very quiet area close to Alcudia city and is ideal for cycling holidays if you prefer to be calm and out of hotels mass. It is very easy to go to Pollensa old town and to the tramuntana mountains from the Villa.
6 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 12 Guests
• – WiFi Internet Connection
• – Final Cleaning
• – Bath Towels and Bed Clothes
• – Satellital TV
• – Electricity, Gas and Water
• – Air Conditioning
The 2 storey villa was built by Margalida and Damian in 1995. They wanted to create a space for bringing together big families and groups of friends for a splendid vacation. For this purpose they built 2 apartments in the same house with independent entries. Each apartment has 106 m2 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room and a fully equipped kitchen. On the lower level a large covered porch provides plenty of room for meals outside and for activities such as playing ping pong. The covered terrace on the ground floor has an area of 38 square meters and the covered terrace on the upper floor has an area of 19 square meters. The swimming pool with 12 deck chairs is only a few steps away.
An outside staircase leads to the spacious upstairs veranda with precious views of the mountains and the mediterranean sea. From here our guests enter the second storey. Both apartments are equipped with air conditioning in all bedrooms and free Wifi / WLAN. Each apartment has 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each.
To the property pertains a swimming pool with the measurements 7m x 4,5m x 1,80m, an outside shower, 12 deck chairs and sun shades for relaxation and a barbecue with a huge handcrafted table and benches. There is enough parking space for at least 4 cars next to the garden.
· outdoor shower
· completely enclosed
· garden: For sole use
· 450 cm swimming pool width
· 700 cm swimming pool length
· 180 cm swimming pool depth
· 4 Total of private car parking spaces
We love to meet our guests at Check-in so that we can show you around the house and answer any questions you may have. For your convenience, we are 24/7 via messaging, and are happy to answer any questions that may arise!
The Villa has a fantastic quiet and rural location – it is secluded from the busy tourism centers and yet lies only at a few kilometers from beautiful beaches, restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and shops. The towns of Alcudia and Pollença are only 3,5 km and 10 km away respectively. The nearest beaches can be reached by car in less than 10 min.
· airport approx. 58.3 km
· golf course approx. 8.5 km
· port approx. 5.6 km
· grocery store approx. 2.8 km
· city/town approx. 3.5 km
· cafés/restaurants approx. 2.7 km
· beach approx. 5.8 km
Other Things to Note:
· The holding of events is forbidden.
· There’s a mandatory tourist tax in Balearic Islands, called Ecotasa. All guests, except people under 16 years, have to pay this tax in cash on the day of arrival. The amount varies between 0.55€/night and guest during the low season and 2.2€/night and guest during the high season.