The Villa Almez in Marratxí is just a few kilometers from Palma de Mallorca, features a private pool and can comfortably accommodate 4 guests (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom). Free Wifi. Air Conditioning.
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 4 Guests
• – WiFi Internet Connection
• – Final Cleaning
• – Bath Towels and Bed Clothes
• – Satellital TV
• – Air Conditioning
• – Electricity, Gas and Water
• – Parking
The Villa Almez is just a few kilometers from Palma de Mallorca, features a private pool and can comfortably accommodate 4 guests.
Enjoy your private piece of paradise; swim in the pool, relax on the hammock or share a bottle of wine on the porch with sofas. The round pool (size: 5 diameter) is 1.2m deep and two sun loungers are available for those who love basking in the sun. Furthermore, there’s an exterior shower. A wooden table with benches blend with the rustic-styled barbecue zone. The plot is fenced and there are direct neighbors.
Indoors you find a modern living-dining room with satellite-TV, DVD, CD-player and A/C. This room is open to the kitchen with gas stove, cooking utensils, washer, iron and ironing board. Choose between two bedrooms, one double and one twin; both with A/C, closet, TV (satellite) and garden access. A cot and a high chair can be prepared in the double bedroom. A shower bathroom complete the equipment. Free Wifi.
· outdoor shower
· completely enclosed
· garden: For sole use
· not observable from the street
· 500 cm swimming pool length
· 120 cm swimming pool depth
· Total of private car parking spaces
Registration Number: ETV 10599
We love to meet our guests at Check-in so that we can show you around the house and answer any questions that you may have. For your convenience, we are 24/7 via messaging, and happy to answer any questions that may arise!
Marratxí forms part of the municipality of Palma de Mallorca. In the town center you’ll find supermarkets, restaurants and bars and nearby there’s a big shopping center. Explore the beaches of the south like Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla, Can Pere Antoni or, if you prefer natural beaches, go to Es Trenc. Palma de Mallorca is a mix of culture and modern life, visit the Cathedral, the Bellver Castle, art galleries or museums. From Plaça Espanya there’s an old train going towards Sóller, passing by the mountains of Mallorca.
· airport approx. 11.7 km
· golf course approx. 15.9 km
· grocery store approx. 5 km
· city/town approx. 4 m
· cafés/restaurants approx. 5 m
· beach approx. 13.8 km
Other Things to Note:
· Pets are not allowed.
· The holding of events is forbidden.
· There’s a mandatory tourist tax in Balearic Islands, called Ecotasa. All guests, except people under 16 years, have to pay this tax in cash on the day of arrival. The amount varies between 0.55€/night and guest during the low season and 2.2€/night and guest during the high season.